FedMap Application for
SBA 7J Participants
The 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Program, powered by FedMap and funded by the SBA, offers specialized, top-tier support to eligible small businesses. This program covers a diverse range of services, including personalized coaching, tailored business training, and exclusive networking opportunities. Our goal is clear: to empower businesses to excel in federal contracting, whether as prime contractors or subcontractors.
This invaluable training, provided at no cost, has made a significant impact nationwide and beyond. To participate, simply fill out the application below. Rest assured, the information you provide is crucial for determining your eligibility, ensuring you access this opportunity without any financial burden.
Before you apply for a scholarship: Please ensure the following:
- You know your SBA District Office. The scholarship is only available to SBA 7J participants in regions 5, 6, 7 (MN, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, NM, TX, OK, AR, LA)
- Your company is based in the US
- Your company is not a non-profit organization
- Your company is does not generate revenue from gambling
- Your company is one of the following, 8(a) Certified, SBA Certified HUBZone Small Business, SBA Certified EDWOSB, located in an area of high unemployment, an individual with a low income, or a firm is majority-owned by one or more individuals each with a low income
We also highly recommend you have a SAM registered UEI Number and are in good standing. You can learn more about what a UEI is and how to register here
Ready to get Started?
Fill out the form below if you are interested in participating in the 7(j) Training Program. Our team will review your application and, if your company is eligible, we will provide instructions on how to get started.